We work with local and national Government and public sector bodies in healthcare and education.
Housing association and social landlords face significant challenges in managing their portfolios, reviewing and appraising investment opportunities, and providing high quality services to tenants. The Energy Company Obligation (ECO), Green Deal and other policies provide opportunities for investment in housing portfolios that will improve tenant comfort and reduce fuel poverty.
Our work with housing providers includes:
- Assessing energy efficiency and renewable energy potential across property portfolios
- Developing energy and carbon reduction strategies and target setting
- Corporate carbon reporting and energy management
- Developing delivery models for retrofit initiatives and the investment business case
- Preparing investment prospectuses to take to the market
- Brokering ECO finance
- Creating partnerships with delivery partners and energy companies
- Business analysis, financial planning and due diligence for investment in renewable energy solutions
- Expert procurement support
- Contract monitoring
- Monitoring and verification of project outcomes
In the housing sector, we work extensively with social housing providers, including registered providers and local authorities, helping them improve homes, reduce cost for residents and alleviate fuel poverty. As part of our work in this sector we have worked closely with the Future Fit Energy Bill Revolution. For more information on the Energy Bill Revolution, please click here.