1. Project Management
- To deliver required project inputs according to time, quality and budget requirements. In time, you will take responsibility for project work streams and small-scale consulting projects.
2. Technical input
- Provide technical input to projects.
- Contribute to the delivery of energy and water consumption reduction audits at a wide range of sites, with a specific focus on manufacturing sites within the food and beverage sector
- Work with sites to develop metering and data collection solutions that are supported by Verco’s proprietary Carbon Desktop Software.
- Provide high quality insightful data analysis which supports the ongoing energy management challenges faced by our clients.
3. Business development and proposal writing
- Assist proposal creation through the collation of required information and to provide support to managers and directors in order to achieve individual and sales targets.
4. Client management
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients through professional interactions.
- Provide timely responses to operational needs including time-sheeting, invoicing, reviews, project management information, health & safety, etc.
For the full Job Description please click here