Webinar: Pathways to net zero buildings
You must register to be able to view this webinar. Please click here to register.
The UK’s legally binding target of reaching net zero carbon emissions by 2050 is a priority. Energy use in buildings accounts for approximately a third of the UK’s carbon emissions. Furthermore, the government expects emissions from buildings to be cut deeper and faster than most other areas of the economy where costs of abatement are higher.
Leah McCabe, Senior Real Estate Consultant and Lois Mattingly, Real Estate Consultant, will walk you through typical decarbonisation pathways which are informed by our work with government and industry.
They will discuss and describe:
- The net zero landscape and the frameworks that are used.
- Net zero carbon and commitment definitions.
- What a net zero carbon building looks like.
- The content of an ideal net zero pathway.
- Challenges and opportunities, with expert tips and insight gained through working with the leaders of the Real Estate sector.