Webinar: From roadmap to implementation: What a best practice implementation plan can achieve
You must register to be able to view this webinar. Please click here to register.
Head of Deliver for Zero, Thanos Patsos explores the optimal implementation plan in the real world. He demonstrates what the net zero leaders are doing, how they are doing it and what they are achieving. Begin to achieve your group level net zero targets with a clear understanding of the road ahead.
Using examples, Thanos illustrates key learnings on the following topics:
- What an optimal implementation plan looks like
- The skills and resources you will need to deliver the plan
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The results that an optimal implementation plan achieves
The key take-aways from the webinar are:
- The implementation plan should balance your business objectives with the delivery model and resources you have available.
- Detailed planning will largely determine resource allocation and implementation sequence- but this will need frequent review.
- Implementation will require robust tools and milestones with verifiable results to ensure that the plan does not deviate from the target.
- Aim for a fact-based procurement process that demonstrates best return on investment for the business.