To support JCB's energy and utility management programme.
- Implementation of Carbon Desktop across all UK manufacturing sites to provide fully automated M&T and group reporting solution involving hundreds of meters and collection of over 1,000 variables.
- Ongoing group and site-level strategic and technical support with energy and utility management programmes.
- Hundreds of discrete projects implemented resulting in multi-million pound cost savings.
- Supporting the collation and aggregation of CRC submission data into compliance reports and maintenance of the appropriate records.
- Strategic advice on energy and carbon policy.
We have been working with JCB since 2007. Achievement of annual group energy and utility reduction targets and assurance that JCB is CRC compliant.