Join our Webinar: Pathways to net zero buildings
The drive towards ‘Net Zero’ is now an urgent call to action for governments and businesses. The promises made at COP26 now need to be swiftly transformed into action.
The UK’s legally binding target of reaching net zero carbon emissions by 2050 is a priority. Energy use in buildings accounts for approximately a third of the UK’s carbon emissions. Furthermore, the government expects emissions from buildings to be cut deeper and faster than most other areas of the economy where costs of abatement are higher.
Our webinar is hosted by Leah McCabe, Senior Real Estate Consultant and Lois Mattingly, Real Estate Consultant. They will walk you through typical decarbonisation pathways which are informed by our work with government and industry.
Webinar: Pathways to net zero buildings.
On: 6th December
At: 14.00-15.00 GMT
The webinar presented by Lois and Leah will discuss and describe:
- The net zero landscape and the frameworks that are used.
- Net zero carbon and commitment definitions.
- What a net zero carbon building looks like.
- The content of an ideal net zero pathway.
- Challenges and opportunities, with expert tips and insight gained through working with the leaders of the Real Estate sector.
A recording will be sent to those who register but are unable to make it on the day.