Real Estate Development Business
Net Zero strategy development, involving: site team engagement, energy data analysis and dynamic thermal simulation modelling to first establish the performance of the buildings and then to map out a comprehensive net zero pathway. Additionally conducting a stakeholder engagement programme.
This London based company is a forward-thinking real estate development business with a focus on creative and sustainable spaces for working and living. With Verco, they developed a net zero pathway that indicated the costs and measures required to achieve their goals.
- To increase engagement from a range of key stakeholders in the net zero transition process.
- To provide strategic technical insight about the requirements for transitioning the site towards net zero performance.
Hosted a net zero webinar to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
Stakeholder interviews across five different organisations.
Documentation review, site visits and energy data analysis.
Development of thermal simulation models for both buildings using IES Virtual Environment.
Mapped a path to achieve EPC-B rating in line with MEES 2030 requirements.
Modelled various net zero interventions in IES VE and evaluated their impact.
Selected appropriate interventions for the net zero pathway, developed cost estimates, and then charted the whole net zero pathway to give a picture of the work and cost involved in reaching the buildings’ full technical potential.
Net zero pathway indicating the costs and measures required to:
- Achieve EPC-B rating for MEES requirements.
- Align with CRREM pathway targets for 2030.
- Exploit the full technical potential of the building.